--- On Fri, 3/25/11, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: MUM Q&A session on "David Wants to Fly" on
YouTube
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, March 25, 2011, 10:58 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of seventhray1
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:36 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: MUM Q&A session on "David Wants to Fly" on YouTube
   > Bobby Roth does a really fine job in the question and answer session. I
> watched a few - and he does avoid some difficult issues, but he is being who
> he is - a true devotee. And he is also vey smart.
>
> He also has a very good heart. The guy really is full of love.

I have come to evaluate how I see those qualities differently in a person over
the years.  And I don't think I concur with your assessment.  Perhaps well
meaning, but that might be as far as I go.  And I always liked him, although we
were never friends.  But I felt his performance was a little dishonest. Me too,
although I’m not sure he is aware when he is being dishonest. Bobby lived and
taught together in Detroit from 1982-84, and have remained fond friends ever
since, even though our paths have diverged. So I speak from experience when I
say he has a good, loving heart. But I certainly don’t agree with everything he
says and does.

The problem is that Bobby makes no room for any criticism of the TMO no matter
how slight. He just won't or can't acknowledge anyones experience of the TMO or
MMY as being anything less than perfect as having any legitimacy. He does this
in a very polite, respectful way but when all is said and done the TMO/MMY are
right and if you criticize it you are wrong.