Something for Lurkers to read?

[ Hi Dick, I don't have a yahoo group. I'm not surprised its being
ignored. But its something for the lurkers to read.  Name removed.]

:- )  You and I, and other people, cannot give anybody else MORE. But
life can, and does.  I detest the saying that one cannot turn a Pint Pot
into a Quart Pot, and it is very condescending, and people are not Pint
Pots. However, I discovered many years ago when I was still young that
there IS Power in the Word. As any catalysts might be.  But even that
degree of effect (and which is small per capita of a population at any
one time) can only work on those who are – well, kind of hovering on
the brink of change anyway.

But, like anything else, if you don't try something then you aint
going to achieve anything :- )  That one gets back all the crap
imaginable in the meantime is irrelevant. I just laugh at it. But one at
least threw some pebbles into the pond, and they might create a few
waves that ripple for a while. If it only ever helps one then that is
better than nothing isn't it. But it will infuriate millions and
that is for sure :- ) They have such a vested interest in their
Be-Wishes and their gods and demons :- )  I don't care.

Dick Richardson.