Olbermann is so full of himself. Talk about self-importance!

>From the HuffPo piece:

"At some point...it's occurred to me that the best place for
me to start doing the news...would be at a place that's just
in the news business and nothing else," he said. "Just a
company that's just news and we could kind of make every
decision relying on that...and that had been at the back of
my mind for a while."

Uh-huh. I guess he hasn't looked at the CurrentTV schedule
lately:

http://current.com/schedule/

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/19/keith-olbermann-on-letterman_n_864032.html
>
> Like, obviously, Keith Olbermann, I just can't *wait*
> for MSNBC to try to sue him for still using the name
> "Countdown."

If MSNBC is going to sue him, it'll sue him, not "try
to sue him." But since Comcast, its new parent, owns 10
percent of CurrentTV, chances are it'll leave him be.
And chances are Olbermann knows that. If he doesn't,
he'll likely wait in vain, as will Barry. But I suspect
Olbermann is a *lot* better informed and less prone to
fantasy confrontation than Barry is.