Dear Feste37, you and I are some of the only tru-believers here who would like
to see things work out for the movement.  I hope they can succeed.

Now, both of us can read the movement stuff and be right with it and understand
what they are saying.  But, I was taking a swing at reading it all as if I were
an outsider looking in.  You know, walking in the shoes of another.  Trying to
empathsize with an outsider looking in.  I found the empathetic reading almost
impossible.  It is a bunch of cult-speak to anyone looking in.

So, I then took a swing at distilling some core things down using their
essential language that is there but slimming down the hyperbolic
TM-movement-ese.   Version I was the straightest most secular I could get in
one sentence using their words.  Version II is the mission statement off the
web page.  Version II is un-readable.  Version III was in between I and II
editing in progress.

I'm just trying to help.

-Buck in FF