I have to say, that in probably any court of law from Sudan to South
Carolina if Vaj were to make these points, the opposing attorney would
be saying "objection your honor, this is speculation, or objection your
honor, this is heresay", and in nine out of ten cases the objection
would be sustained.  But as someone pointed out, Vaj, when challenged to
back up some statements, generally does not respond.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On May 19, 2011, at 6:38 PM, richardnelson108 wrote:
>
> > Hello Vaj- I could not help but respond to your post #277247.
> >
> > Why do you continually feel the need to act like an expert about
things you know nothing about.

> > You say we now "know two things". We do not "know" anything. We do
not "know" that Guru dev never authorized MMY to teach.

> Yes, we do know this. In fact, it would run contrary to the spirit of
SBS's beliefs for him to authorize Mahesh to teach. SO this is really no
huge surprise.

> > We do not " know" that MMY kept the poem that the pundit wrote about
Guru Dev, even though he was told to throw it away. Where do you get
your facts from?

> The origin of the TM puja has been exhaustively researched and it's
sources have been known for several years.

> > You make up these things to fit your point of view. Nowhere in the
story that MMY told about that poem (which is the only source from which
we even know this poem existed) did he say he kept it, even though Guru
Dev told him to throw it in the Ganges. And it is clear that you know
nothing about MMY because the one thing you can bet your life on is that
if Guru Dev told MMMY to do something, it would be done. You make
assumptions based on nothing.

> > Another great lie that you have continued to propigate in past posts
is that MMY poisoned Guru Dev. There has never been any evidence that
this is true. But yet you continue to quote it as if it is scripture.