Does Yogic Flying produce soma?

I've noticed that when I occasionally do "flying",
almost all my ailments vanish, for a couple of hours
at least. For instance my almost continuous mild to
moderate heart burn (prolly caused mainly by Helicobacter pylori -infection)
disappears usually after a couple of minutes of aakaasha-gamana -suutra; I
actually do only the first part (kaayaakaashayoH
sambandaH) mainly to avoid the noise early in the morning.

------------------------

11 Our maladies have lost their strength and vanished: they feared, and passed
away into the darkness.
Soma hath risen in us, exceeding mighty, and we are come where men prolong
existence.

apa` tyA a'sthu`rani'rA` amI'vA` nira'trasa`ntami'ShIchI`rabhai'ShuH |
A somo' a`smA.N a'ruha`dvihA'yA` aga'nma` yatra' prati`ranta` Ayu'H || 8.048.11

pada-paaTha without accent marks:

apa | tyaaH | asthuH | aniraaH | amiivaaH | niH | atrasan | tamiSiiciiH |
abhaiSuH | aa | somaH | asmaan | aruhat | vi-haayaaH | aganma | yatra |
pra-tirante | aayuH // RV_8,48.11 //

(In pada-paaTha, a lot of those "quantum fluctuations" seem
be lost...)