Turquoiseb:
> The "reality of FFL" is that since the beginning of
> this posting week, five posters (Judy, Jim, Willytex,
> Nabby, and Ravi) have made 62 posts either insulting
> me, trying to "refute" something I said, or otherwise
> putting me down...

"In 1989, Rama justified to the disciples his rising
tuition. "I nearly killed myself by accepting your
Negative Occult Energy," he said, "and now you are going
to have to pay for it..."

Besides avoiding negative energy and sharpening the mind,
computer work brings in a lot of money, the main
requirement for membership in Lenz's group. Costs range
from US$20 a month for neophytes to, at one point,
US$3,500 a month for "advanced students," according to
ex-members who showed cancelled checks verifying payments
of US$2,000 to Lenz's group..."

'"Controversial guru coming to Santa Fe'
The Santa Fe New Mexican
March 24, 1992

'Computer Cult: Is the Leader Here?'
The Santa Fe Reporter