Who are you trying to kid?

You have proclaimed all sorts esoterica here.
Except your implied training and your sources.
That means they lack credibility.
Aren't you ashamed of putting all these people on?

Students of gurus/lamas/mentors praise their teachers.
You only praise those who don't know you, like Alan Wallace.

Pony up. What are you trying to hide?
Answer the obvious questions.
You might finally have some credibility.

Webinars don't count for anything.

Where did you learn TM?
What TM courses were you ever on?

Who are your gurus? Do you really have any?

Forget public McAbhisheka-s.
What tantric training do you regularly practice?

What Dzogchenpa has taken you into his mandala?
What Dzogchenpa has given trekchö and/or
tögal instructions directly to you in person?

Where is your dzogchen protector? Afraid of one?
They don't like duplicity in practitioners!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On May 28, 2011, at 2:56 PM, emptybill wrote:
>
> > People? You mean actual Vedic pandits like SSRS just imagine it?
>
> Never met him, so no I didn't mean SSRS (who long ago dropped Mahesh
off of his website as one of his gurus). Smart move, I thought.