It has also started being picky about how many graphics
you can paste in. In the past I was able to add 2-3
graphics to the same post, no problem. Now when I do
that it allows me to send the post, but displays
"Truncated at ??K" at the bottom, and shows only the
first one.

Also, as you'll notice if you try to view this post
in a browser using the Yahoo reader, it does not
support extended characters in Subject lines. The
same characters that work fine in the body of a post
turn into ASCIIcrap in Subject lines.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"