On 06/02/2011 09:06 AM, WillyTex wrote:

>>> I figure the unions have driven many companies to seek
>>> cheap labor overseas. Who wants to pay assembly workers
>>> $30 an hour plus benefits? I think the days of buying
>>> American are over - it's a global economy now.
>>>
>>> These are liberals like President Obama at work - there's
>>> no more 'American Business Patriotism' these days. It's
>>> looking like GE has taken control of the White House and
>>> some of our news media!
>>>
>>> It's not going to do any good to yell and scream and
>>> foment a 'revolution' like Bhairitu wants - just think
>>> about who you're voting for next time!
>>>
>>> "We've got to understand there's a fundamental difference
>>> between the competitiveness of these companies and the
>>> competitiveness of America and American workers."
>>> - Robert Reich
>>>
> Bhairitu:
>> Willy really is all over the map isn't he? He's now quoting
>> Robert Reich...
>>
> Your political views are radically extreme, but mine are
> mainstream and practical: create jobs so people can make
> good money and pay their own way. You are not going to get
> that by starting a revolution - you'd go broke in a week
> and probably starve to death in a month.

What kind of jobs are you going to create, Willy?   We'd all like to
know? :-D

What happens when all the work needed is done?

> According Robert Reich, the Dems you voted for have dropped
> the ball on the economy.

And the Republicans created the mess in the first place.  It's kinda
like they had a party and then expect the Democrats to clean up after it.

> Romney is all about job creation and that is what Americans
> are going to vote for. None of your economic ideas are
> going to be practical - like starting a revolution - that's
> not going to happen, since we already have a democracy. The
> last thing most American voters want is a revolt in the
> streets.

Romney will never win as Americans won't vote for a cult member.  Might
as well run John Hagelin again.

> People want to make good money, not participate in a radical
> protest over the global profits of GE. You don't even take
> part in a tea-party protest! You're all hat, no cattle.

Sure folks want a good income but if someone stands in their way they
will eventually push them out of the way even if it takes a revolution.
Wake up!  The establishment is standing in our way.  BTW Willy, serfs
never were rich.

> "Under normal circumstances, this would be the time for the
> federal government to take bold action to ward off a double
> dip. For example, it could put more cash in peoples' pockets
> while giving employers an extra incentive to hire by exempting
> the first $20,000 of earnings from payroll taxes, for a year
> or two..."
>
> Read more:
>
> 'Back towards a US double-dip'
> By Robert Reich
> http://tinyurl.com/5sbj6gp

And do so by getting rid of Republicans who also stand in the way.

You need some smarts Willy.  Go figure.