--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> <snip>
> > I'm curious as to how the book larnin' set on this forum,
> > who have never met the teacher they feel they have a
> > relationship with, will react to the suggestion that if
> > they *had* met him they might have been able to develop
> > a direct mind-to-mind relationship with him.
>
> I don't feel I have or had a relationship with MMY, so I
> guess you aren't asking me, huh?

This is one of the Turqo's repeated mantras; if you did not sit in his room you
had no idea. It's a bluff.

Maharishi even stated that "those close to me could be those fartherst away" He
said that repeatedly, perhaps to make his secretaries understand that they were
not as important as they thought.

For him distance means nothing.

How many times have I been in a meeting with this glorious Yogi only to find
that amongst the 10 people present there was 8 different opinions of what he
actually said only minutes earlier; everyone interperated what he said from
their own level of consciousness.

Being in the same room as Maharishi once, even 500 times means nothing. Having
been in a meeting with him means nothing. Sitting at his feet for 12 years,
like I did, means nothing.

To patiently have used his technology, like you have done, with the blessings
of Shri Guru Dev, means everything.