--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

So you were in Boppard in 1982 ? How strange I can't remember your face. Can't
rememember any americans there either. In fact, there were no americans there.
:-)

And doing the Purusha thing
> since about 1972 on my own,

yeah, right, doing the Purusha "thing" before the Sidhis were ever given. And I
thought The Turqo was the biggest lier on this forum  :-)

until there was a formal program.