...these days and as before "these days" ---who you tell(!)..just by
visual association "your boat passing by   known beaches":enjoy the
surrealistic seascapes at "Cap de Creus"(Cape of crosses in Catalan) in
Girona...this is where Dalí found inspiration hasn't changed since
1965

love...
hope you understand the "associative"hint and do not forget  to check up
and enjoy the web links