Apparently the first lady is now in the business of promoting "endless
war" traveling to Hollywood to get them make more movies about military
families.

Obama said she created the initiative with Jill Biden to help the nation
understand "that when our country goes to war, we have families that are
serving right along with them."

Wow, Obama is not the person I voted and now neither is his wife!  More
government propaganda, shame, shame.  Hey Michelle, did you read George
Orwell's "1984" sitting on your head?   He was talking about a bad
society not a plan for future societies.  Endless war is not a solution
and you have sold your soul to the "devils" (i.e. military industrial
complex).

Time to ramp up our attacks on this stupid war machine that has infected
our country.

The article:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43392498

PS: ever wonder why we glamorize enforcement in shows on TV?  It's not
that the public is clamoring for them.