Reality is subjective - which is why "getting on the same reality page" with
any discussion is usually not attainable...although I find the discussion
itself worthwhile.

--- On Sat, 6/18/11, seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Visit with Amma
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 1:06 PM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@...> wrote:
 It is just a tragedy how many minds are being weakened and invaded by a
spiritual context which does not bear a one to one relationship with reality.

And then there are ones own experiences which may be apart from the
association with any teacher or system of belief which correlate with the
experiences that have been noted in different traditions, and by poets and
philosophers as indicative of a diffferent, call it a more refined, style
of functioning.  And of course, that experience does not care if there is any
verification of it, or if it gets some fancy name.
And I don't really follow your initial premise that if this experience was
"real" or a possibility then it would be confirmed by "reality".  Not getting
that.  Not sure where the rule book for reality is written, except by maybe the
laws of physics.