It's because you live in a republic, rather than a state.

Since you might take your republic back from the
un-United States, their only defense is to make fun of Texas.

I say plant land mines along the border about a 1/4-mile
inland and let the lost chihuahau-s sort it out with the coyotes.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardjwilliamstexas"