I believe you are mistaking your own musical taste for an assessment of talent.
Not the first time either.

Her talent is in expressing feelings so her audience is moved to feel them too.
Her tools are apparently up to the task.

Not all musicians are entertainers.  She is an entertainer who happens to be a
musician. But you are not her target audience.  So it doesn't work for you.

Learning how to appreciate forms of music that lie outside our usual
preference, to see something in what her fans see, leads to a more open mind
and greater acceptance of people who are different from us.

And this happens to be her mission as an artist.