One-half correct. You get a special star on your homework.

I found very few TM teachers educated about it either. What I was still
uncertain about (at the time) was the method for performing sanyama.
Once I had that, I realized that the whole "program" could have been
offered as an advanced technique for mere $300-500.  However, MMY wanted
the money.

Imagine that.