> > So, I'm curious as to how MZ, not to mention Vaj,
> > respond to this:

Bhairitu:
> It doesn't have to be TM either. My tantra guru
> taught meditation to similar kids through a program
> on of students who is a juvenile office set up.

So, your tantra guru teaches a meditation that is
transcendental, which apparently get results just
like TM?

But, there's no scientific research you can cite to
support that. That's what Lawson was asking about -
the research. Vaj say it is bogus and dangerous to
teach kids tantra yoga. Go figure.

Where does it say that 'tantra meditation' gets the
same results as TM?