--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote:
>
> A lot of the same creative choices to be made with sound vs. color. Lots of
> fun.

Yes! :-)

<snip>

Yes, he probably could have used a therapist for the rapist theme, had such
been available in his day ... Freud was, I suppose.

> Lazy summer afternoon here. A dry clear 90 with a cooling breeze in the
> shade. Good day for a margarita.

Rather hot and humid here in Fairfield today, with a sweet, faint, musky floral
scent pervading the air quite reminiscent of the Bahamas, though not the 97
with extra humidity we had yesterday. Nonetheless, a lovely Art Walk in the
square last night, with all sorts of unusual food (including Mexican, Indian,
organic veggies, Ethiopian), music (including both local talent and BYU a
capella choir), dancing (including some fine belly-dancing as well as
spontaneous), etc....Fortunately, it had cooled off a bit with some nice
breezes by then!