--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardjwilliamstexas" <willytex@...>
wrote:

> do.rflex:
> > Why does God hate Texas?
> >
> So, it seems that you hate a lot of different groups
> of people, for no apparent reason.
>
> Prejudice against certain group is always wrong, John.
>
> You've been taken to task for this on several
> occasions. You seem to be trying to outdo yourself.
> Don't you just hate those Mormons?
>
> The outright prejudice of some of you TM Teachers is
> just astounding! What a hateful bunch of spiritual
> impostors. Even Sal would probably agree with this
> assessment!
>
> This must be the bash-a-group week on FFL. Go figure.
>
> 2006–2008 American Community Survey, the racial and
> ethnic composition of Texas:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas

I've never seen such partisan and one sided posting as from this particular
poster, it is as if he can only see black and white or is so jaded in his way
of thinking that objective thinking is no longer possible.

And the incessant posting of websites that support his particular viewpoint is
simplistic and a poor substitute for his own comments on the matter, like,
what's he afraid of?, he might be wrong?

At least Judy will engage.....