do.rflex:
> "I am so fed up with these fanatics and lunatics,
> I just want them to get a good solid dose of what
> they really want..."

Now John wants to bash the people of Minnesota, I
guess because Michele Bachmann lives there. Can
anyone here help John with his prejudice problems?

Where is Judy when we need her? Where I come from,
silence usually indicates agreement.

"Minnesotans have consistently cast their Electoral
College votes for Democratic presidential candidates
since 1976, longer than any other state.

Minnesota is the only state in the nation that did
not vote for Ronald Reagan in either of his
presidential runs.

Minnesota has gone to the Democratic Party in every
Presidential Election since 1960, with the exception
of 1972, when it was carried by Richard Nixon and
the Republican Party..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota