A friend sent me this. Not exactly your kind of music, but you may enjoy it.

i highly recommend viewing this episode of austin city limits starring allen
toussaint, an american icon of the new orleans music sound. he is a big big
favorite of mine!  some months ago i was lucky enough to catch this
show--every minute of it is pure high quality musical entertainment. it runs
about an hour--for those of you who don't have that kind of time i strongly
urge you to forward to the 38:38 mark and relax and let allen tell you a
"little story".  this intro has got to be one of my all time
favorites--along with bruce springteen's phenomenal story telling days!
this is a little gentler and nostalgic, this TRANSPORTED me to a time in my
life when i ALWAYS felt safe, back when i was little jerry. while it was the
south side of chicago and not the country of louisiana that allen reminisces
about, it was the same kind of "feeling"--"mother is at home". this is
beautiful, his voice is so calming to listen to, along with the accompanying
piano which is SO in sync with his words. i got so lost in the intro i that
i was surprised when i realize what the song he was going into was... it
forever changed the way i hear this song.  this intro "for me" was like a
masterpiece painting, so vivid that i felt as if i were there back in time
with him. i hope this is as beautiful for you as it is for me.

http://video.klru.tv/video/1378867539/