I understand the copyright concern. I promise, I am not a troll, even though, I
tend to lurk now and again.
 Can we post youtubes of Lesley Gore's, "You don't own me," or "It's my Party?"
 How about, Sheena Easton, singing, "For your eyes only?"

Oh dear. Well, I for one am glad to have been able to read about the story and
it helped me understand more about things, instead of the "hush little
children's ears are near, so do not tell," type treatment. Enlightenment comes
from knowledge. Knowledge is growth.

Fahrenheit 451!