Amusing Chaim. You say "Who"?
but also "who cares about such things" ...
That only means "I don't care about such things".
Why not just say that?

Aren't you still trying to get people to search for
the rabbit you appeared to pull from your top-hat?
The Palace of Occultism is destroyed.
Your former employees are buried or in hell.

Can't you could do better than trying to get Vag
off the hook? He's already trying that anyway.