> SYNOPSIS: With debate over the possible increase of the federal debt limit
> dominating Congress, will brinksmanship give way to statesmanship?  How
> should citizens understand this debate? And what constitutional questions are
> at stake in it?

I'm not going to bother watching the video.  I don't go to most of the
links pointed to in FFL.

I will respond the the synopsis, however.    Statesmanship?   That
seems to have died in America a generation ago.   We went from Annie
to Riveter to the hippie generation to Women's Lib to the Me
generation and now with rare exceptions in America, it's all about me.
  Maharishi's Self referral business, only now it's self referral.