"Hey bud, I don't have time for your pitch, you got that? You can talk to my
publicist, but you may not get anywhere there either, he is busy tending with
my other projects, plus he can't be seen talking to you cuz he is too high up
now. *puffs cig-exhales 5 secs*  Now, go away, its time for me to go inward."
Movie pitch in under 45 seconds