What I'm saying, and I fully understand what satire and irony are, is that this
is too serious a situation to deal with subtly or through sarcasm. The point I
was trying to make is not a matter of you "doing my homework" asking you (Judy)
to write a satire on the holocaust, but to demonstrate that with such a serious
threat to millions neither you nor most people would be willing to approach the
holocaust in that manner.