--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 07/23/2011 11:23 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
> > We really have to get this drug-synapse connection handled.  I am sick of
> > losing people to this shit.
> >
> > At her best:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVBoXtxD0Rs&playnext=1&list=PL2D4F755C610950CA
>
> Legalize all recreational drugs.  Use taxes from it to help educate
> people from grade school on up as to how these work and why people take
> them.

Bhairi - I work in a school.  Kids at all grade levels have been educated for
many many  years now, ad nauseum, about drug use, alcohol, smoking, what it all
does to the brain and body and not to start.  Things is, some kids just do it
all anyway and need some way to alleviate their anxiety/stress/whatever.  Maybe
it would help a bit if some rock stars come out and do some ads suggesting
never starting.  And also promote starting to meditate, do yoga etc, as you
suggest below. But lack of knowledge is not the problem any more.

Musicians often get into downers because they were high strung to