On 07/22/2011 06:43 PM, whynotnow7 wrote:
> re astrology: My sun sign is Gemini, with Taurus rising. My stepson is the
> opposite. We get along like brothers.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:

Tropical or sidereal?  If tropical in sidereal you might wind up having
the same sign for the ascendant.  However inter family relationships are
often a lot more than that such as aspect of certain planets between two
charts.   I've seen it time and again in families.  It was topic by one
of my Indian astrology teachers at a symposium.  The two charts act like
transits on each other.  I've seen really strange ones in my family
right down to the degree aspects.