--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@>
wrote:

> > > You must be unaware of brahma-raakshasa-s.
> > >

> > > They are higher than mere humans and more
> > > dangerous than most people recognize.
> > >
> > > For example, Vag is probably a reborn brahma-rakshasa
> > > rather than a mere manushya-astika (i.e. vedic denier)
> > > although he has the guna-s of both of them.
> >

> > Are you refferring to Vaj on FFL ?
> >
> > It would be interesting to hear the opinion of Jim and Rory, souls
in the know on this. We already know Vaj to be one in a couple of
donkeys and jackasses posting here.

> * * If you're asking me, Vaj is exactly like every one of us "mere"
humans: a "Maharishi" (in every sense of the word, spanning the whole
range of creation)-- Dumbledore and Voldemort, devata and rakshasa;
supremely enlightened, supremely passionate, supremely ignorant;
ordinary and extraordinary all in one and all at once -- simultaneously
absolutely no-thing and a kaleidoscopic mix of every quality in
creation; a mirror, an emptiful screen upon which we delight in playing
out our various dramas as if they are somehow not-Us :-)

Beautiful response Rory, loved it.