> > But one of the things that I can wholeheartedly
> > recommend is that the minimal effort expended to
> > prefer Self to self-importance in activity might
> > be worth the expense...

authfriend:
> As a practitioner of this technique, do you really
> think that the behavior you exhibit, presumably as
> a result of the practice, would encourage anybody
> to take it up themselves?

There are two key phrases here: TB and TM.

A True Believer (TB) believes in MMY's soul-monad
theory of the Self and believes in Transcendental
Meditation (TM). Barry is a TB and apparently he
still believes in the TM.

TM is to prefer the Self in activity, and Barry is
the TurquoiseB (TB). Go figure.