Turq,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion... you, me, Mark, etc.
As I read posts and get to know people on here,
it becomes obvious how a particular person is going to respond.
Again, people on here seem to fit into two camps, each with some bias. Despite
the way I composed my posts, I don't feel I fit into one
particular camp or another as your responses reflect. I was
just pointing out things that I felt were ..... inconsistent.
I guess there was some value because my posts did spur quite
a lot of response both supportive and non-supportive. Nothing
wrong with the debate even though that was not my intent. I
recognize that people have strong opinions both pro and con
about Maharishi and the Movement, and that's going to
affect their take on what I said whether or not I made a valid point.
I'm confident Mark is the same Mark I use to know in the 70s
and as such is a good person. My intent was to point out
what he did, not comment on who he is. I had an issue with what
he said and was motivated to say something about it, to voice
my opinion. I'm sure Mark's heart is the same as it was when
I knew him 40 years ago. Even though I disagree with what he
has done, he was, and likely still is, a good person.