Mark,

You're welcome.

My motivation is that it appeared to me that the bottom line was that you were
in need of money and that all the debate around the sandals and the resume was
not going to help financially so I wanted to
take the lead and do something practical for you despite pointing
out some things I didn't agree with. I also encouraged others to
follow suit.
I know you more than you know me due to your position in the TMO
at the time. The name I use on here tedadams is a pseudoname.
If I described where and when I was with you would remember,
but for now at least I choose to maintain anonymity.