--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Judy writes:
> The question was, "Why would an Awakened One bother
> reading/posting on this forum?"
>
> Tom T;
> I only can know myself in response to questions. No questions, don't
> know anything. After the question it is interesting to see what has
> come through this physiology. Tom

I guess you are satirizing the preteniousness of those "advaita" types
who feign some mythical evolved state using hilarious circular or
conuluted logic. So given thats your attempt, the above is pretty funny.

I mean, who is it that is "interested". Not any sense of
"individuality", because we "know" of course that doesn't exist in an
illumined one. Is it the physiology thats interested? Then how is that
different from some "individuatlity"? And if the physiology created
the answer, why doesn't the physiology inherently know the answer
already? If its Brahman thats interested, hahaha, thats a good one. Is
Brahaman also interested in how to spell duality?

On the other hand, if you are not intending satire, well, thats pretty
funnny too.

(And if thats the case, I hope its not, well, no need to tell us, and
we all KNOW: the unevloved ones just don't GET  IT until they GET
evolved like the evolved ones. hahahaha. thats the funniest line in
this whole discourse. Jai social distinctions. My physiology just
never knows how funny it is until it gets a post like this to respond to.)

Well, back to my unified evolved state of oneness, knowing nothing.