Personal assistant.  We were "on the door."  So almost everyone who came to see
him came through us.  We were "on the buzzer."  So we lived in the room next to
his and he buzzed us when he needed something (usually in the morning, if at
all.)  We brought him his food, unless Brahmin cooks were there.  We brought
him his clothing.  We organized whatever needed to be organized.  We sometimes
were his spokesman.  When we were traveling and he was tired, and would say a
few words, we would sometimes have to elaborate and clarify for those
listening.  We'd go and get people when he wanted them.  We took all the phone
calls coming in from all over the world.  We initiated the phone calls he
wanted to make.  We also served by standing and waiting (he liked that quote,
"They also serve who only stand and wait.").  He would use me, my consciousness
and energy as a lightning rod, especially at Symposia and in interviews, though
other times as well.  Two times come to mind.  One was a Symposium in Chicago,
I think, but I may be wrong about that.  Anyway Larry Domash was a speaker.  M
looked around and located me in the front row (they always saved seats for his
entourage).  Then he used me as a feedback loop to pour adoration and energy
through me and onto/into Larry so he would shine more while speaking.  I always
willingly lent myself to these uses.  Normally, I had no adoration for Larry
whatsoever, though I did semi-like him in a reluctant sort of way, and, of
course, respected his knowledge.  The other time was when we did a radio
interview with a particularly combative interviewer.  Jerry was there, with a
few others, but they all went into the separate sound/viewing room.  I slipped
into the room where the interview took place in which only the three of us
were.  M used my focus and consciousness as part of the mix to counter the
interviewer.  You wouldn't have thought he'd need it, but I guess every little
bit helped and, sorry folks, I know he would garnish whatever knowledge I had
that may have helped in the interview.  I would often find him picking things
out of my brain and using them in whatever discourse was ongoing at the time.
I'm sure he did that with others present, as well.  So that was some of it,
besides, of course carrying the skin he sat on and putting it down for him
wherever we went.  It protected him from whatever vibes were there and made the
seat slightly more comfortable.