Bake, bake, bake a cake/The baker called out [;)] (!)
(Finding Truth/Objectivity in Constructivist Psychotherapy  [:-?] ?)
Backe, backe Kuchen,/der Bäcker hat gerufen./Wer will feinen Kuchen
backen,/der muss haben 7 Sachen:/Zucker und Salz,/Butter und
Schmalz,/Eier und Mehl/,Safran macht den Kuchen gelb/Schieb in den Ofen
rein.
Bake, bake, bake a cake/The baker called out/If you want to bake a cake
/
You need seven ingredients /Sugar and salt/Eggs and lard/Milk and flour
and saffron makes the cake yellow/Push it into the oven... [:D]

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.Bake me a cake as fast as you
can;Pat it and prick it and mark it with B,Put it in the oven for baby
and meBing Crosby and Bob Hope used this rhyme in many of their" Road
to... "pictures (1940-62) when  threatened, distracting their attacker,
and at an appropriate point would switch from patting the "cakes" to
suddenly slugging their assailant. On some occasions, they made a
self-referential remark that the antagonist in question had/had not seen
their previous movies.This one has a different outcome...
http://www.strimoo.com/video/10223009/Pattycake-Dailymotion.html
http://tinyurl.com/3u6zkxx

hey dude  have fun finding out yourself!you are close , just  need seven
ingredients ---the oven is ready [:*]

> I seem to have a subjective memory of glimpsing, in that half-second
> between realizing that a post I've clicked on is from MZ and reaching
> for the Next button, him saying something about his mind having an
> objective component. I got the impression, in the second that I
paused,
> considering this, that he believes that the very fact that he has had
> subjective experience or belief that something is true *makes* it
true,
> objective fact. I shrugged and clicked Next. In retrospect, I might
not
> even have seen this. I might have imagined it in that
second-and-a-half