In California the law was amended by our Governor after the attempt to legalize
marijuana a year ago, so that now the only thing that happens if someone is
caught with an ounce or less is they are issued a $100 ticket - no record, no
misdemeanor, no court appearance and certainly no jail.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardwillytexwilliams" <willytex@...>