Couple weeks ago I was at a State-wide meeting attended by mostly urban
educated Iowa folks who when they saw "Fairfield" along with my name on my
name-tag would ask about "Fairfield".  What I found really interesting now was
how many folks living in Iowa really know nothing or extremely little about TM
or what is going on here in Fairfield.  If they knew anything most of people
were not aware that Maharishi had passed away.  Fairfield just was not in their
consciousness.  This wiki 'Golden-Dome' piece will work great for folks who are
more than casually interested.  I can think of quite a few regular people out
in the State who would appreciate the article.