-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> You know, she still does have quite a pretty face.  Her
> sisters?  Not so much.  I guess her claim to fame is her
> sex tape.  I haven't seen, but evidently that is what
> she is famous for.

This is one of those situations that is amusing for
me because living where I live and seeing US trends
only on the Internet, I have no idea who the "she"
in question is. I know the name and have a vague
impression of what her face looks like from sidebar
stories on HuffPost and other "news" forums, but I
have never been tempted to click on any of them.
I get the impression "she" has sisters and that
the world is somewhat fascinated by her.

For all I know she may be some famous actress whose
B movies I have somehow missed, but the impression
I get that she's one of those people who are famous
for being famous. Few, if asked, could ever come up
with a reason *why* such people are famous, but
famous they are. Go figure.