Google: reagan tax cut myth
e.g.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20030729-503544.html

"And while Reagan somewhat slowed the marginal rate of growth in the budget, it
continued to increase during his time in office. So did the debt, skyrocketing
from $700 billion to $3 trillion. "

that's an increase of 400 percent over 8 years.

People are bitching about Obama's increases to the debt, which are a tiny
fraction of Reagan's.

Lawson