Great stuff Rick, thank for posting this.

His book on the details of evolution was one of the most important and humbling
books I read this year.  Humbling because I thought I knew so much more than I
did on the many overlapping proofs that demonstrate it as a scientific fact.  I
didn't realize exactly how scientist measure time and how many ways they do it
to be sure.  I didn't realize that the thoery would be the same without a
single fossil found.  It is not based on those discoveries although they are
consistent.  I highly recommend it.

Here is one of the brilliantly simple ways to demonstrate how replication of
DNA causes mutations, and how far it can go.  I would love to do this in
schools.

http://www.wimp.com/demonstrateevolution/