Thank you, Rory, for bringing to light the one true spiritual path! What with
Vaj having utterly destroyed and deconstructed the TMO's research with the
almighty power of his repeated dismissals, I was losing hope that I'd ever find
a path of scientifically validated spirituality. After all, if spirituality
doesn't have a scientific basis, what good is it?