On 08/30/2011 12:26 PM, sparaig wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> And training TM teachers is inefficient.  All that could easily be done
>> in one month.  And as it is they just turn you into a robot that does
>> preprogrammed things.  There is really no knowledge of how it all works
>> imparted.
>>
>> The teaching would do well at around $125 as a weekend workshop which
>> people could more easily work into their schedules.  The TMO lives in
>> the world of the past.
>>
> There's a waiting list of one million (1,000,000!!!) kids in Rio de Janeiro
> alone to learn TM through that city's public school system. Tell me that the
> TMO is out of business.

And I bet they have NO idea of what they've been signed up for.  And the
phrase "lives in the world of the past" means "out of touch" not "out of
business."  There are car dealers that should be "out of business" but
continue to scam the public.

>> And then there is the issue that the techniques aren't unique at all so
>> why pay that much more for them.
>>
> All the former TM people accuse TMers of being in denial about TM.
>
> Please find me published peer-reviewed research on pure consciousness,
> defined in any way, shape or form, found in other meditation practices.
>
> Thanks.

You mean like the phony "peer reviewed" (probably bribed) research like
the TMO has?  Who needs it?  Biological androids?  The proof is in the
pudding.  After all it's just meditation.