From: RoryGoff <roryg...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Church of the Giant radiantly luminous Jellyfish
(GrlJ)
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 3:13 PM

 nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> BINGO ! The above confirms everything you have so beautifully said about The
> Jellyfish ! :-)

* * Yes, Nablusoss! When we cleave to Nature and speak Her truth, then Nature
cleaves to us and upholds our truth. And our gratitude goes to you, who in
continually pointing out the signs and wonders of these field-mandalas have
ever been as the voice of One crying in the Wilderness, "Make curved the Way of
the GrlJ!"

And did you notice our Jellyfish's seven exoteric chakras, leading one
vertically up the central sushumna-filaments to the esoteric five within the
ever-present round of the eighth -- the non-doing, Niyama "round" of Jacob's
Ladder, the Ashtanga-Yoga Heavenly Tree? With the "root" below the base (pure
Prakriti), the central seven, and the crowning glory above (pure Purusha, the
Adam Cadmon), you have your full complement of nine (vertical) stages, or
mandalas -- "thou art the Tenth," the totality ItSelf, the Giant radiantly
luminous Jellyfish ... which actually contains a co-creative matrix of 12 and
is itself the 0 and the 13 :-)