No problemo. I'm enjoying watching it again.
I'm really knocked out by Adrienne Palicki,
who plays the Holly Rocket character. She is
a very talented actress, with tremendous comic
timing. Looking her up on the IMDB, it seems
she plays Diana Prince in an upcoming Wonder
Woman TV series. That's not chopped liver.