Dear Lurk,

An hour's work, a day's labor, a week or a month, being able to learn the
wisdom of the integration of life is simply priceless.  Economics demonstrates
that people simply won't appreciate something unless they pay a lot for it, at
least what it is worth.
1. People proly should pay a lot for it just to make them really appreciate
what it it.  Yep, the price ought to be more high.  Really high.
2. It will attract the right kind of person.   That is what Maharishi always
thought and being a conservative meditator then I'm with Maharishi too.  He was
a wise guy.  "Never should we entertain negativity, never denounce anyone".
Quit your carping.
3. We should maintain the purity at all cost of what Maharishi has set up for
us.

I hope I have stated the ultra-conservative Raja point of view on this matter
for you.
Have a nice day,

-Buck in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>