I understand this concept of paying the salaries and overhead.  However, If you
charge $1500 per meditation instruction, you have to weigh the cost of how many
will learn as opposed to dropping the price.  Basically, if you drop the price
to $500 and maintain a 3 to 1 ratio of people learning, you're better off
keeping it at $500.

Also, I find it hard to believe that TM instruction is the main source of
revenue for the TMO.  From my understanding it isn't just that, it's donations,
the $5000 it costs to learn the Siddhis, and many other advanced programs and
courses offered AFTER you learn TM.  You can't expect someone who is completely
oblivious to transcendence to value it up front.  Once people experience it,
they're hooked.  So my opinion is, if you're going to raise prices, raise the
price of all subsequent meditation programs & instructions (WPA's, TMSP,
Advanced Techniques, etc...), but keep the price of TM more reasonable.  I paid
over $5000 for TMSP because I felt it was worth it AFTER experiencing TM.
Prior to that, I never would've spent $1500 just on TM with no prior experience
to validate the bliss that TM has the potential to give me.

there are many POV's regarding the pricing of TM.  Yours is the economic
version of earning enough money to fund the TMO.  If that's the POV, then we
should continue the economic strategy of 'Bait and Hook' method.  Give people a
small taste of bliss, they'll want more and be willing to pay a lot of money
afterwards.  But prior to ever meditating at all, they're just simply not going
to want to pay an entire month's salary.

seekliberation