At least from the trailer it looks like Kevin Smith has knocked another
one out of the ball park.  It's got a great cast.  And it's available
now before theatrical release VOD on YouTube, Vudu and I suspect Comcast
too.

http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=OKVCKHCz-1Q

Last night I watched a 1975 film called "God Told Me To".  Now off the
top of your head without looking it up what is the TM connection to this
film?  Not a bad film for the time, sort of NY indie with a good cast.
Watched it on DVD from Netflix.  Sadly whoever has the rights didn't
release it in widescreen but full frame instead.  The theatrical
showings may have been matted as the full frame didn't look P&S.