On 09/03/2011 12:47 PM, Marcio wrote:

> Does anybody know the reason for not using the MMY beeja mantra  kleem? which
> the most powerful  kleem or Kleeng ?
>
> tahnk you Marcelo

Because it didn't fit into his scheme.  And nobody really knows where
that scheme came from but it is pretty obvious what it is based on.
One must be careful unless trained by an expert when playing around with
mantra.  They can produce unexpected results.  "M" and "NG" endings can
be favored by different traditions, some use both while other use just
one or the other.  I watched Indian pundits go at arguments over those
endings on Internet forums.  Quite funny.